Friday, September 27, 2013

Short Story Reviews

Short Stories from Smashwords.com


Morgan Drake Eckstein "Fools and Cthulhu." A Lovecraft-inspired short story about a man who must undo a novice's spell he tried from the Necronomicon.

Lisa Williamson "Possibilities." A vampire story set in a bar with glaring errors. I couldn't finish.

Anthony Barbaria "Old Bones and New Flesh." A great and exceptional story if you can stomach through the errors.

Stefanie N. Snyder "You Only Live Once."  Great story. Check it out.

Johs Reynolds "Pittailiniq." An Inuit zombie story. Very good story.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your past review on my ebook, "Old Bones and New flesh". I took that review to heart and revised it for story and grammar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'd love to take a look at it again. Whew! Just reread my review. Glad I wasn't too much of a dick about it. Really, some amateur writers think that someone else will come along and fix the grammar and such, but it's just not true. The fact that you did something about it sets you apart for sure, and I'm glad the review encouraged you positively. I look forward to taking a look at it and other work and I wish you the best of luck.

      Delete